- Swappable op-amps to modify sound based on user preference
- 0.5x, 1x and 2.5x gain to allow use with a wide range of audio gear
- RCA and 2 x 3.5mm (one in the front, one in the back) input with an input selector
- 3.5mm and 6.3mm headphone outputs
- Compact form-factor to fit on many desks
I haven't decided whether I'll use an external wall wart as a linear power supply or AC in with my own power supply inside yet; that will have to be determined later on after I design the amplification circuit.